Each resident has their own private suite to call home with multiple furnished areas on each floor for visiting with others and for activities. Your independence is respected and support is available from the staff when it is required.
Hospitality services such as home cooked meals, weekly housekeeping, security and 24 hour emergency response are provided.
- One bedroom suites: There are 48 one-bedroom suites. The bedroom is large enough to accommodate a queen sized bed or two single beds. There is a living/dining area, large kitchen, and bathroom. Suites are approximately 550 square feet plus a large private balcony.
- Studio suites: There are 12 studio suites. The studio suite has a bright open layout that is large enough to accommodate a double sized and includes a living/dining area, kitchenette and bathroom. Suites are approximately 388 square feet plus a large private balcony.
- Each suite has ample storage space and a large balcony
- Each floor has a self-serve washer and dryer for laundry.
- Each floor has a large fully furnished social area with access to an adjoining large balcony.
- Each floor has two smaller social areas for quiet times.
- Some underground parking is available for residents.
- An indoor secure scooter parking room is available for residents with scooters.
- The Gateway is surrounded by a beautiful park like setting that allows easy access to outdoor activities.
- A hair dresser and esthetician are available on site for weekly services.
- Spa bath services are complimentary monthly with additional sessions available at an added cost.
- Public Library book services are available on-site for those interested in ordering in house services.
- Health is promoted through pre planned onsite services such as;
- Podiatrist clinics
- Blood pressure clinics
- Optometrist clinics
- Audiology clinics
- Chaplain services are available and coordinated by the Activity Coordinator.
The Gateway is conveniently located in central Surrey. Within 2 blocks you will find Shopping, Parks, Sky Train station, Bank, Doctors office and Pharmacies.
If you have not been assessed by the Fraser Health Authority and do not have a Case Manager, please contact Central Intake at 604-953-4965
BC Housing: http://www.bchousing.org/programs/independent
Ministry of Health – Assisted Living Registry: http://www.healthservices.gov.bc.ca/assisted/
Complex Care: Suncreek Website
Director of Resident Services
604-585-2906 ext 8001
Resident Service Coordinator
604-585-2906 ext 8000
604-585-2906 ext 8014
LPN Team Leader (Nursing)
604-585-2906 ext 8005